Parkhill Athletic Booster Club Membership & Spirit Wear now available!
Registration with the booster club is open to all members of the Parkhill community. We encourage all community members
to support our athletic and physical education programs through membership, spirit wear purchases, donations and volunteerism.
*If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in for this site.
A note from PABC on July 19, 2017: Dear Incoming Parkhill Students & Parents:
Welcome to Parkhill Junior High! We are excited to have you join us and get involved at Parkhill. There are many ways to get involved at the junior high level. One of those ways, PTA, is probably very familiar to you. PTA at Parkhill supports all teachers, students and faculty. Be on the lookout soon for information about joining Parkhill PTA. Another one, Booster Club, may be a new experience. Booster Club is an organization of parents, students and faculty who support the athletic endeavors at Parkhill. It does not take the place of PTA. Both organizations are important and support different aspects of Parkhill. They are each separate memberships so be sure to join both to ensure you stay up to date on all the great things going on at Parkhill.
Booster Club is not just for athletes! Even if your child is not interested in playing a sport, we still welcome your involvement in Booster Club. Unlike the elementary school, all spirit wear is sold through Booster Club rather than PTA. You do not have to be a member of Booster Club to purchase spirit wear, but you will need to create an account. You are welcome to go online to look at our fantastic spirit wear options for the 2017-2018 year. THEY ARE ONLINE TODAY! Please note, in order to receive your spirit wear on August 17 at Schedule Pick Up, you must order BEFORE JULY 31. If you are planning to take PE or Athletics, you will need clothing required for that specific class. Those clothes can only be ordered through the Booster Club website.
Physicals & Athletic Paperwork to be turned in at Schedule Pick-up on Thursday, 8/17. Here's what you need to know:
- RISD requires parents/legal guardians to read and sign off on a series of pre-participation forms annually. These forms can be found at https://richardsonisd.rankonesport.com, and are now available to be submitted electronically.
- Your student will also need to have a physical with a physical evaluation form completed and turned in the first week of school to participate in athletics.
- Your athlete will not be able to begin participation in any tryout or practice before, during, or after school, (both in-season and out of season) or games/matches until all forms are completed and physical is done and provided.
- Coach Cruse & Coach Springer will be available at a table during schedule pick-up to accept paper forms & physicals and answer questions, if needed.
Also, please note that there is a change in athletics periods & practice schedules for 2017-18 school year. 7th grade boys & girls will practice before school & have athletics first period. 8th grade boys & girls will practice after school & have athletics first period. Off-season participants only participate during their athletics period, they do not practice.
Before each season begins, there is a meeting for parents with the coach of that sport. The meeting is required if your child wants to participate in that sport. At that meeting you will learn about practices, games, guidelines, spirit wear specific to that sport as well as meals for that sport if they are offered. Please make those meetings a priority if your child is interested in participating in specific athletic events.
Please go to www.parkhillathleticboosters.membershiptoolkit.com and create an account. If you have an account with Membership Toolkit from your elementary school, that same user name and password will transfer to this account. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at the email addresses below. We are looking forward to a GREAT YEAR IN BOOSTER CLUB!
Booster Club Marketing Membership Chairs
What to know for Athletics Registration & the upcoming 2017-18 school year:
Physicals & Athletic Paperwork
- RISD requires parents/legal guardians to read and sign off on a series of pre-participation forms annually. We are excited to announce that all of these forms, with the exception of the actual physical evaluation form, are now available to be submitted electronically.
- Your athlete will not be able to begin participation in any tryout or practice before, during, or after school, (both in-season and out of season) or games/matches until all forms are completed.
- Forms are active and can be submitted online. The website is https://richardsonisd.rankonesport.com.
Strength & Conditioning Camps & more!